Want to show your mommy you really care but have no creative idea how to do it? Let me help you with it. I have found several awesome Mother’s Day quotes that will inspire you to tell your mom the words she deserves. There is nothing wrong with using someone’s quotes. Your mother does not care where you read that quote. She is happy to hear it from you. So, here are ten Mother’s Day quotes your mom will love.
1. ‘My mother is a walking miracle.’ – Leonardo DiCaprio
Actually, I use these words to describe a child’s behavior, but Leonardo DiCaprio thinks otherwise. Perhaps, his mom has done many miraculous things for him so that he called her “a walking miracle.” I am sure your mom will love it too.
2. ‘Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.’ – Mildred Vermont
Many stay-at-home mothers have no vacations at all. They wake up, take care of their children, do household errands and shopping, cook and again take care of kids and husband, and probably other family members. But they never complain. I fully agree with Mildred Vermont’s words. Pure love is the highest salary a woman can get.
3. ‘Men are what their mothers made them.’ – Ralph Waldo Emerson
A mother plays a crucial role in raising a son who will respect other women. If mother skips this point, her son will never respect women including his own mom. Life is impossible without women. No matter how successful a man is, he must be thankful his mom for it.
Read also – 6 Ways to Raise a Son Who Will Respect Women
4. ‘God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.’ – Jewish Proverb
Mothers are like angels. They are always here to support us, help us and make our lives easier. While not all mothers are good, they still give their kids life. Do not ignore your mom’s advice. Remember, she was made by God to protect you.
5. ‘Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.’ – Lin Yutang
Nowadays I hear many people saying, ‘she has no right to be a mother because she is … .’ Every woman has the right to be a mother, no matter her age, religion, skin color, job position, habits, lifestyle and many other factors that we think should prevent women from being moms.
6. ‘When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.’ – Sophia Loren
It is one of the best Mother’s Day quotes to tell your mom. If your mother lives alone, she will certainly agree with Sophia Loren’s words. When you are a mother, you do not think about yourself only. You think about your child first. Chances are, your mom thinks about you all the time, so try not to disappoint her.
7. ‘A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.’ – Princess Diana
No matter what happens in life, the first person you want to share your worries or happiness with is your mother. She knows how to heal your wounds, overcome heartbreak and handle hard times. If you are in trouble, hug your mom, and you will instantly feel better.
8. ‘Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.’ – Lady Gaga
No wonder, Lady Gaga is so popular and confident. We all learn precious lessons from our mothers – be they good or bad. The four things that a mother taught Lady Gaga are incredibly important in the modern world, and I am sure your mom taught you them too.
9. ‘My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.’ – Emma Stone
Emma Stone often turn to her mother Krista for support, so no wonder she said those words. You may be an independent and confident lady who has everything she wants, but there are times when you cannot cope with a feeling or a problem without your mother. You are who you are thanks to your mom.
Read also – 8 Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gift Basket Ideas
10. ‘My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart – a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.’ – Mark Twain
Your mother might not be beautiful for others, but she is the best for you. Remind her of it each day, not only on Mother’s Day. Unfortunately, our appearance plays a crucial role in how others treat us, but when it comes to family, no flaws and no disease could spoil the relationship.
Behind every successful person is always a loving and caring mother. Your mother is ready to give up her heart and soul for your happiness. Do not forget about it. The most expensive gift for your mom on Mother’s Day is definitely your love and care. What surprise are you going to prepare for your mother for Mother’s Day?