With a host of miracle breast enlargement pills, “best” ways to make your breasts grow in a week, and tricks to get bigger breasts without special diet and exercise, women still believe that they can actually increase their breast sizes without surgery. The problem with all those pills and “best” ways is that they do not work but instead, can harm your health. Today, I am going to share the nine most effective ways to make your breasts grow naturally that seriously work.
1. Watch what you put in your bodyThe food you eat daily plays a crucial role in how fast your breasts grow. If you are serious about enhancing your breast size, you have to make a few changes in your meal plan. First of all, you need to boost your daily protein intake. Protein helps to build and repair worn tissues and cells, including your breast tissues.
Some of the best sources of protein are:
- milk, including soy, coconut, almond, and other milk alternatives
- homemade yogurt
- fish and seafood
- nuts, especially pistachios and almonds
- peanut butter
- cottage cheese
- Swiss cheese
- whey protein
- green peas
Apart from protein-rich foods, you should also incorporate more estrogenic foods into your eating plan to make your breasts grow naturally. If your body lacks estrogen this can lead to poor breast development and leave you with small breasts. Consuming enough estrogen rich foods will help you regulate your hormonal levels and increase your breast size.
Some of the best sources of estrogen are:
- soy foods
- sunflower seeds
- anise seeds
- sesame seeds
- flax seeds
- dairy products
- spices and herbs: ginger, sage, turmeric, fenugreek, thyme, clover, oregano
- whole grains: oats, barley, brown rice
- fruit and vegetables: pomegranates, papaya, cherries, cucumbers, beets, pumpkin, tomatoes, carrots, rhubarb, radish
Your body needs fat to help your breasts grow naturally. While healthy fats increase your breast and butt size, unhealthy fats help you gain weight fast. It is up to you to decide what fats to consume.
Some of the best sources of healthy fats are:
- raw nuts
- sesame seeds
- olive oil
- linseed oil
- homemade nut butter