Have you ever read the label on those bottled salad dressings at the supermarket? Even the ones in the refrigerated section tend to have some unpronounceable ingredients. In less time than it takes for you to decide on a flavor you want to take home, you can make your own salad dressing with wholesome ingredients. Here are seven easy salad dressing recipes that you can make in a flash that will have you gobbling up all your salad tonight.
1. Creamy Dreamy Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon of grainy mustard, preferably Dijon
- 1 tablespoon of champagne vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- a pinch each of salt and sugar
- fresh ground paper, to taste
Using a whisk, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar until combined. Then add the vinegar, whisking until smooth.